suggestions to make your scripts easier to deliver:
• single sided if printing
• number each page at the bottom right
• please double space (for in-situ corrections)
• make text readable - don't worry about wasting paper.
• please insert page breaks to avoid any sentence wrapping to the next page
• MS Word, Mac Pages, are accepted. If really complex formatting is needed, please save as a PDF rather than word if possible. It is more likely to preserve text attributes via different platforms, printers, etc.
• imbedded interstitial information (backstory or character suggestions) is welcome if needed - just make it clearly look different than the text to be spoken.
• If there is interstitial information like camera angles, scene descriptions, or other characters, please make the announcer's text to read in boldface or in a different font face to improve readability.
I'll be happy to print out the scripts, but I'd prefer to get the file the night before the session.
-- stephen barncard